Is creativity your super power?
Are you a file packaging master?
Do you design in your down time?
If you answered yes to any and all of the above, you might be a fit for our new Graphic Designer position.
We are hiring a Graphic Designer to join our growing team on a Full-Time, Contract basis. The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things design, an eye for detail, possess strong organizational skills, have experience designing digital advertising assets and email marketing campaigns, and thrive in a collaborative work environment. The position of Graphic Designer will work to support both Digital and Public Relations teams.
Once your application is submitted, an assignment will be emailed to you to complete. All assignments are due 48 hours after receipt.
Deadline to Submit: March 1, 2021
Candidate Selected: April 1, 2021
Start Date: April 2021
- Collaborate with the team to execute design projects for digital and print
- Adhere to procedural departmental standards to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Brainstorm and suggest design concepts for internal and external projects
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of graphic design experience in an agency setting
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills