The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for creative development and photography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms with a portfolio to support it.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of creative vision across all internal teams
- Self-sufficient in preparing, managing, and executing photo shoots both on and offsite
- Develop creative shot lists that utilize unique thinking and precise execution strategy
- Participate in meetings both internally and externally
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism both internally and externally
- Time manage appropriately to ensure all necessary photoshoots and post-production are completed to a high degree and deliverables are met on time.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and execution in post-production
- A firm understanding of food styling, lifestyle, and studio photography.
- Punctual for internal and external meetings and photoshoots
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a photography setting both offsite and in-studio
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills and conceptual thinking
- Easily be able to manage photoshoots with and without assistants
- Provide your own camera and other basic equipment (Blue Door to provide necessary studio lighting equipment, etc.)
- Live in Toronto or surrounding GTA
Preferred but not required
- G level license or equivalent
- Access to a vehicle