Public Relations, Senior Account Director | Full Time, Salary
Our Value Proposition
We pride ourselves on being one of the only Toronto-based agencies offering a one-stop-shop for our clients providing a solution to all marketing challenges under one roof. PR. Digital. Design.Notable Clients
Pusateri’s, Toronto Parking Authority (AOR), Longo’s (AOR), Fresh Restaurants, Honeycomb Hospitality, Tangerine, Sporting Life.
We are one of the fastest-growing agencies in Toronto - come see why.
- Meaningful work where you can have a direct impact working on some exceptional brands in Canada
- A full-service agency offering public relations, digital marketing and design
- Representing clients in all sectors including hospitality, fashion, technology, health, cannabis and beauty.
- A culture of entrepreneurship, creativity, growth and collaboration
- Central downtown office location
- Regular social gatherings centred on building culture/relationships within our agency
- Extended health, vision and dental plan for all team members at all levels
- New Business Development Bonuses (6%)
- Annual performance bonus (up to 10% of salary)
- 3 weeks paid vacation + December 24-January 2 off each year.
- Half days on all long weekends
- Sick days and personal days (6)
- Cell phone reimbursement
The Senior Account Director will be client-facing and be responsible for major files and campaigns, assisting with strategy development and execution. The ideal candidate has strong and recognized experience in paid and earned media relations as well as influencer marketing.
- Develop and execute strategic public relations mandates on time and on budget
- Develop and execute media relations and influencer campaigns for brands including strategy, KPI setting, suggested partnerships, work back schedules
- Professionally draft communication materials (e.g. media pitches, news releases, corporate communications, key messaging, holding statements, media advisories, etc.)
- Strategically advise on dissemination tactics (outreach plans, geography, timelines, rationale)
- Manage all communications with a client including project status updates, challenges, opportunities, pivot strategies, early results.
- Communicate project challenges upstream through a senior team in a timely fashion.
- Where needed, properly delegate tasks to PR leads for support with clear and succinct direction
- Adhere to work back schedules and brief PR Director of status against scope in weekly meetings.
- Ensure projects are tracking on time, within the scope and on budget.
- Track, measure and analyze campaign successes and provide quantitative and qualitative updates on the progress
- Provide weekly status updates and monthly campaign wrap reports
- Proactively suggest new ways to streamline processes for a project
1. Successful candidates will go through (2) interviews with PR Director and CEO
2. One written assignment is required
3. Offer Date: ASAP
4. First Day: Ideally, April 4th but we can be flexible.
Blue Door is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants are considered without regard to citizenship, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.